The South Island Respiratory Educators’ Forum (SIREF) is an annual educational event for nurses and allied health professionals with an interest in respiratory health.
Environmental Scientist, COPD Education on the Marae, Breathing Pattern Disorder, Lung Transplant, Respiratory Research update and much more.
Thursday 15th February 2018—full day
• An outsider view of Respiratory Nursing
• Environmental Scientist perspective
• Rehua Marae-Our Story: An adapted rehabilitation programme
• Breathing Pattern Disorder
• Lung Transplant — The Clinical & the Patient perspective
• Respiratory project updates
• Additional speakers to be confirmed
• Poster presentations and award
• Antipasto Hour — networking function (included in cost of registration)
Friday 16th February 2018
• Research update—Dr Lutz Beckert
• Dr Mike Epton
• Child & Adolescent Asthma Guidelines
Finish 1.30pm (following lunch at 12.30pm)
Location: The George, 50 Park Terrace, Christchurch
Dates: Thursday 15th and Friday 16th February 2018
For further information or to register your interest contact:
Nurse Manager, CanBreathe
Phone: (03) 386-0278
Fax: (03) 386-0657
Postal address: P O Box 13-091, Christchurch 8141
Siref Flyer 2018
Siref 2018 Registration Form
6 November, 2017
Seven-year-old Alyssa Orr from Southland is part of our ambassador programme, and is all too familiar with respiratory illnesses having been a regular patient at Southland Hospital since she was a baby.
2 November, 2017
A discount on our Asthma & COPD Fundamentals eLearning series for health professionals.